Sunday, August 26, 2007

A Quick Introduction

So, as Tim has already mentioned, we've got a writing group that meets on a regular basis. This group is also strongly connected to the New Fables project. I myself have a story in the Summer '07 anthology, entitled "Changes for the Better," which takes place in a fantasy world that I've been piecing together over the last couple of years.

I've got my own writing blog linked here, so I won't go on and on too much about myself, but I will say that I've been writing for almost my entire life, and I've been writing seriously for the last seven or eight years or so. It's only just recently that Ive begun getting my stories put into print, and I find that sort of exciting. I'm very happy to get to share my work with others, and I'm flattered to think that people want to go and read it.

There's not much to say about me other than the fact that I'm a writer, first and foremost, and that writing is what I'm most passionate about doing. I tend to mostly write about anthropomorphic animal characters. Also, very frequently (though certainly not exclusively), I write about gay themes and/or gay characters. For whatever reason, my tone tends to be either rather dark or rather lighthearted, and I don't seem to do a good job of hitting the middle ground; that's something I'd probably ought to work on.

I look forward to seeing how things go with this, and I'm glad to have the chance to share my writing and thoughts with people out there!

No comments: